Cartwright Insurance Brokers provides specialist knowledge in the construction insurance framework and makes it easier for clients to obtain the cover they require, whether it is an annual policy for a large scale construction company, or a single home owner carrying out residential renovations. Our team at Cartwright’s are able to obtain quotes and place cover for our clients on a range of products for both Principal and Contractor controlled projects:
- Annual Construction Risks policies – these cover all projects a contractor has on hand at any one period of time, up to an agreed maximum amount any one project.
- One-off Projects – Insurance to cover a single project, whether it is a contractor that prefers to insure each of their projects on a case by case basis, or you could be a property owner undertaking significant renovations/refurbishment and require construction risks cover in place during this period.
- Owner/Builder projects – These policies can cover the owner & additionally if required, builders/sub-contractors for projects where the homeowner has taken out the building licence for the works to be completed.
Additional cover for Construction policies that should be thought about:
- Public & Products Liability
- Principal Supplied Material
- Pre-existing Property (you need to ensure that existing property within control of the contractor is also insured as you may be liable if any damage occurs)
- Materials in transit
- Materials in off-site storage
Contact Cartwright’s today for any further information or to obtain an obligation free quote.