Insurance is complex. At Cartwright Insurance Brokers we use plain English to discuss your insurance program with you.
Our job is to ensure we obtain the right insurance for your needs. That takes time and effort, but we like to make certain that our clients have the best possible cover for the most competitive rates.
We have been providing insurance solutions to the business community for nearly 40 years. We work with you to identify your insurance and risk management requirements and and we survey the market for the best policy conditions and the most competitive terms.
A risk solution for your business may include some of the following products:
- Property – Fire and additional perils; Industrial Special Risks
- Material Damage. This insurance protects tangible assets i.e. buildings, contents, stock
- Business Interruption – Protects against the consequential loss that may be suffered as a result of an insured event occurring to property.
- Machinery Breakdown – Provides cover for physical loss or damage to machinery whilst in operation.
- Professional Indemnity – Breach of professional duty in the conduct of the insured’s professional business.
- Directors & Officers Liability - Provides cover for directors and officers of a company for claims arising from allegations of wrongful acts whilst acting in their capacity as a director or officer.
- Employment Practices Liability – Covers claims for discrimination, wrongful dismissal and other claims arising out of employment of staff.
- Fidelity – Provides protection for a business against employee dishonesty.
- Marine Transit – Cover for physical loss or damage caused to insured goods whilst being transported by land, sea, air or post.
- Liability – Primary, excess and umbrella liability policies, public and products liability. Cover can be extended to include product recall expenses, goods in the clients care, custody and control, and miscellaneous error and omissions.
- Contract Works - Provides cover for risks of physical loss or damage for property undergoing construction.
- Motor Fleet Insurance – All types of commercial motor insurance including unregistered vehicles and fleet risk management.
- Corporate Travel – Cover for medical expenses, theft etc. for local and overseas travel.
- Workers Compensation – We offer assistance in negotiating the classifications, reviewing premiums and assistance with claims, as well as providing on site co-ordination of Work Cover and Occupational & Health requirements.
Full a more complete list of the products available click on this link.
For information about life insurance products click here.